Management Consultants solve problems, typically in finance and business sectors. However consultants get clients from almost every industry. So any industry expert can become a consultant, normally with an additional qualification like MBA.
What do Management Consultants do?
- Providing information to a client.
- Solving a client’s problems.
- Making a diagnosis, which may necessitate redefinition of the problem.
- Making recommendations based on the diagnosis.
- Assisting with implementation of recommended solutions.
- Building a consensus and commitment around corrective action.
- Facilitating client learning—that is, teaching clients how to resolve similar problems in the future.
- Permanently improving organizational effectiveness.
Career Industries Business Management
Compatible Personalities Confident Enthusiastic Intelligent Skillful