Interaction Designers apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners.
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others.
Interaction design is a process in which designers focus on creating engaging web interfaces with logical and thought out behaviors and actions. Successful interactive design uses technology and principles of good communication to create desired user experiences. – Design Modo
Career Industries Design
Compatible Personalities Intelligent Organized